|Place of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Canglong Group|
|Usage:||Meat, Fruit and Vegetable Keeping fresh, etc|
|Material:||PU sandwich panel / EPS sandwich panel|
|Thickness of Panel:||50/75/100/120/150/200mm|
|Door Type:||hinged door, sliding door|
Both civil cold storage and steel structure cold storage should be determined according to the actual situation of customers. The design of steel structure cold storage is the design scheme adopted by many large cold storage such as logistics cold storage. Steel structure cold storage is more and more used in cold storage engineering construction because of its simplicity, rapidity, cheapness and other characteristics. Civil cold storage is corresponding to steel structure cold storage, What are the differences between them? Let’s introduce them here.
What is cold storage?
Cold storage is a kind of refrigeration equipment. Cold storage refers to the use of artificial means to create an environment different from the outdoor temperature or humidity. It is also a constant temperature and humidity storage equipment for food, liquid, chemical industry, medicine, vaccine, scientific experiment and other items. Cold storage is usually located near the transportation port or origin. Compared with the refrigerator, the refrigeration area of the cold storage is larger and has a common refrigeration principle.
Cold storage is actually a kind of low-temperature freezing equipment. The freezing temperature is generally between minus 10 ℃ and minus 30 ℃, and the amount of frozen food is relatively large. Cold storage, also known as cold storage, also belongs to a kind of refrigeration equipment. Compared with the refrigerator, its refrigeration area is much larger, but they have the same refrigeration principle.
Advantages and disadvantages of steel structure cold storage and civil cold storage?
Advantages of steel structure cold storage:
- 1. High turnover in and out rate, saving time and resources.
- 2. Civil engineering cost advantage: compared with civil engineering cost, the cost of single-layer steel structure cold storage is lower than that of multi-layer civil engineering cold storage with the same capacity.
- 3. Large utilization space. There is no limit on the height of single-layer steel structure cold storage, and the length can reach 20 or 30 meters. Shelf automation is adopted in the warehouse, and the utilization rate is much higher than that of multi-layer civil cold storage (multi-layer civil cold storage has many columns).
- 4. The construction period is short.
Disadvantages of steel structure cold storage:
Steel structure cold storage has short service life and large floor area.
Design of cold storage
- The design of steel structure cold storage should fully consider the problems in cold storage, such as the depth and height of cold storage, the placement of cold storage shelves and the position of cold storage columns.
- In the design of the cold storage, the size of the door opening of the cold storage can be different according to different customers. Before construction, a reasonable design should be carried out according to the way of warehousing.
- For the height of the cold storage engineering building, ask the customer whether the shelves are placed in the cold storage. Design the height of the shelves according to the actual needs, and fully consider the floor area of the cold storage and the coordination of the whole cold storage.
- Generally, the overall height of the cold storage shall not be greater than 8m, because the high height of the single-layer cold storage will increase the construction cost. When building the open-air cold storage, the bearing strength of the cold storage shall be fully considered. If the height of the wall is greater than 5m, it is necessary to add columns for transition.
Food cold storage is a building used for food freezing and refrigeration. It maintains a certain low temperature in the warehouse through artificial refrigeration. In order to reduce the introduction of external heat, the floor, wall and roof of the cold storage are laid with a certain thickness of moisture-proof and heat insulation layer. In the project management of food cold storage, scientific management should be carried out according to the characteristics of food cold storage, so as to ensure safe production, prolong service life, reduce production costs, save maintenance costs and improve the economic benefits of enterprises.
Food cold storage can be widely used in food factories, dairy factories, pharmaceutical factories, chemical factories, fruit and vegetable warehouses, poultry and egg warehouses, hotels, hotels, supermarkets, hospitals, blood stations, troops, laboratories, etc. It is mainly used as raw materials for constant temperature storage of foods, fruits and vegetables, vegetables, vegetables, vegetables, vegetables, vegetables, vegetables, vegetables, vegetables, fruits, vegetables, etc.
In general cold storage engineering, it is mostly cooled by refrigeration mechanism, and the liquid with very low gasification temperature is used as coolant, which is mainly composed of compressor, condenser and evaporation pipe.
Composition and classification of cold storage equipment
Generally, the cold storage is mostly cooled by the refrigeration mechanism. The liquid with very low gasification temperature (ammonia or Freon) is used as the coolant to evaporate under the condition of low pressure and mechanical control, and absorb the heat in the storage, so as to achieve the purpose of cooling.
The most commonly used is the compression refrigerator, which is mainly composed of compressor, condenser, throttle valve and evaporation pipe. According to the way of evaporation pipe device, it can be divided into direct cooling and indirect cooling. Direct cooling the evaporation pipe is installed in the refrigerated warehouse. When the liquid coolant passes through the evaporation pipe, it will directly absorb the heat in the warehouse and cool down.
Indirect cooling is that the air in the warehouse is pumped into the air cooling device by the blower, and the air is absorbed by the evaporation pipe circling in the cooling device, and then sent to the warehouse for cooling. The advantages of air cooling method are rapid cooling, uniform temperature in the warehouse, and the harmful gases such as carbon dioxide produced during storage can be brought out of the warehouse.
Types of cold storage room
- 1. According to the structure, it can be divided into civil cold storage and assembled cold storage.
- 2. According to the nature of use, it can be divided into productive cold storage rooms and distributive cold storage rooms.
- 3. According to the size, it can be divided into large-scale cold storage, medium-sized cold storage and small-scale cold storage.
- 4. According to refrigeration equipment selection, cold storages are divided into ammonia refrigeratory and Freon refrigeratory.
- 5. According to the requirement of storage temperature, it can be divided into high temperature cold storage, low temperature cold storage and refrigeration cold storage.
Material selection of cold storage panel
Cold storage panels can be divided into the following categories according to the requirements of manufacturing materials and refrigeration industry:
1. Cold Storage panel (polystyrene)
The polystyrene foam sandwich panel of cold room panel is a kind of high-efficiency mechanism material, which is made of color steel plate as surface layer, closed-cell flame-retardant polystyrene foam plastic as core material, and the color steel plate is pressed and bonded with high strength by automatic continuous forming machine. Cold storage sandwich panel specifications:
- Cold Storage panel thickness (mm): 50, 75, 100, 120, 150, 200.
- The length of cold Storage panel (mm) can be determined according to engineering requirements due to continuous moulding production. Generally, the length of cold room panel should not exceed 12000 (mm) due to transportation reasons.
2. Cold Storage panel (polyurethane)
cold Storage panel is made of light polyurethane with good thermal insulation as inner material, and splint-type storage board composed of color steel plate and stainless steel plate outside can reduce the heat transfer caused by internal and external temperature difference, so as to achieve the maximum efficiency of refrigeration and refrigeration system.
- Cold Storage panel thickness (mm): 50, 75, 100, 120, 150, 200.
- The length of cold Storage panel (mm) can be determined according to engineering requirements due to continuous moulding production. Generally, the length of cold storage panel should not exceed 12000 (mm) due to transportation reasons.
3. Protective material of cold storage panel
The main protective materials for cold storage panels are as follows:
- Embossed aluminium sheet
- Stainless steel plate
- Coloured Zinc Steel Plate
- Salinized Steel Plate
- Standard Platform Plate: 1.0mm Galvanized Plate