Rock Wool Sound-Absorbing Panels
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Canglong Group|
|Surface Treatment:||Painted & Hot dip galvanized|
|Metal sheet:||steel sheet / Aluminum plate / PVC|
|Metal sheet thickness:||0.2~0.8mm|
|Core Material:||rock wool|
|Core Material Thickness:||50mm 75mm 100mm 150mm 200mm|
|Width:||950mm / 1150mm|
Rock wool sound-absorbing panels are what we often call sound-absorbing and hydrophobic rock wool panels, also known as sound-insulating panels. Its main raw materials are natural rocks such as dolomite and basalt, and then a small amount of binder is added. Specifications of mineral fiber products.
Generally, rock wool board is mainly composed of adhesive layer, thermal insulation layer, plastering layer, finishing layer and accessories. The adhesive layer is filled with inorganic substances, and the upper and lower layers of the board are firmly bonded. together. The filler of the thermal insulation layer is organic matter and rock wool fiber. Its main function is to avoid and weaken the loss of heat to the external environment, and play the role of thermal insulation and temperature control.
The facing layer, the outer layer of the rock wool board, is mainly decorated with air-permeable water-based exterior wall coatings such as facing mortar and embellishment mortar, which makes the rock wool sound-absorbing board have the characteristics of light material and beautiful appearance, which increases the beauty of the building board. degree.
The accessories are mainly made of various coatings. On the one hand, it is to strengthen the physical properties of the rock wool sound-absorbing board, so that it has the functions of wear resistance, flame retardant, heat preservation, etc., on the other hand, it also increases the surface color richness of the rock wool board, making it more Can meet the various needs of users.
Features of rock wool sound-absorbing panels
1. Rock wool sound-absorbing board has strong sound insulation and sound absorption, and its porous structure can effectively hinder the transmission of sound waves, so as to achieve the effect of sound insulation and sound absorption. Moreover, it can be cut into building materials suitable for high-speed railway waterproofing, sound absorption and noise reduction, with very stable physical properties, convenient construction and easy operation.
2. At room temperature, the thermal conductivity of rock wool sound-absorbing panels is only between 0.03-0.04W/(moK), and good thermal insulation performance is a major feature of rock wool. Since the board itself is an inorganic silicate fiber, it is not combustible. At the same time, non-flammable binders are also added in the process of processing, which have a certain impact on the flame retardancy of the board.
3. The sound absorption performance of the rock wool sound insulation board is excellent, and the sound absorption coefficient of the low frequency band will be greatly improved due to the cavity. According to the measurement, the glass fiber sound absorption ceiling can achieve the effect of strong sound absorption in the whole frequency band.
4. The rock wool sound-absorbing board has good decorative properties, and the surface is painted and colored, which has a better decorative effect.
5. Rock wool sound insulation board has good fire performance.
6. The aperture of rock wool sound-absorbing panel is 3-6mm, and the opening rate is 78%.
7. The rock wool sound-absorbing panel has a simple structure and is easy to install.
Sandwich panel parameters
Sandwich panel production line