Single Storey Steel Workshop
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)|
|Grade:||Q235 / Q355|
|Brand Name:||Canglong Group|
|Type:||Light Steel Structure|
|Surface Treatment:||Painted & Hot dip galvanized|
|Columns and Beams:||H-section Steel|
|Purlin:||C.Z Shape Steel Channel|
|Roof and Wall Panel:||Sandwich Panel, Color Steel Sheet|
Steel structure workshop is a steel structure building used for industrial production. The single storey steel workshop includes production workshop, auxiliary production workshop, warehouse, power station and metal buildings for various purposes. Compared with the traditional concrete buildings, the steel structure workshop uses steel factory building or section steel instead of reinforced concrete, which has higher strength and better impact resistance.
The single-layer steel workshop and steel structures used in industrial production are painted and then transported to the installation site. And because the steel structure can be manufactured in the factory and installed on site, the construction time is greatly shortened. Due to the reusability of steel, it can greatly reduce construction waste and be more environmentally friendly. Therefore, it is widely used in industrial buildings and civil buildings.
Design of single story steel structure workshop
The steel structure factory building is designed with high-strength steel, which can withstand the impact of external bad weather and ensure the safety of indoor personnel and equipment.
Steel is the most economical, durable and widely used building material. Due to the excellent performance of steel, the steel structure workshop has the advantages of large span and light weight.
Components of single storey steel workshop
- 1. Embedded components (stabilizing the main structure): it is divided into embedded bolt connection and plug-in cup-shaped mouth connection. The common connection mode of ordinary steel structure workshop is mainly embedded bolt connection. Including hinge connection and rigid connection. Embedded bolts are usually in the shape of “L” and made of steel bars. The diameter and length shall be determined according to the design requirements. Usually φ 24~ φ 64mm。 The tightening force of a single bolt can reach 300KN.
- 2. Steel column and beam steel: the column and top beam of one layer factory building are usually H-shaped steel made of section steel and steel plate. The columns and steel beams welded with steel plates shall be corrected after assembly and welding to prevent the deformation of H-section steel due to welding deformation. Steel columns and beams are usually connected by welds or bolts and are the main load-bearing structure of the workshop.
- 1. Purlin and wall beam: C-shaped or Z-shaped steel shall be adopted, and the section size shall be determined through stress calculation. The distance between purlin and wall beam is generally not more than 1.5m.
- 2. Support: there are roof support and column cross support. It is usually made of round steel, angle steel or square tube. The support system is used to stabilize the steel frame.
- 3. Vertical bar: the vertical bar is connected between purlins to adjust and control the stability of two adjacent purlins. Generally, the sagging rod is made of round steel with a diameter of 12 or 14 mm.
Roof and wall panels
There are two types of roof and wall panels: corrugated veneer and sandwich panel. Monochrome boards are usually used in buildings without thermal insulation requirements. They rely on purlins or wall beams to form roof and wall envelope. Sandwich panels are mainly used in buildings requiring thermal insulation. The core materials of sandwich panels mainly include polyphenylene, polyurethane foam, rock wool, glass wool, etc.
Load bearing system of single story steel workshop
The main components of the one layer steel structure workshop include support system, wall, roof panel, frame structure system, roof structure system, etc.
- The supporting system is mainly composed of columns and roof supports. The function of the support system is to connect the horizontal and vertical plane frames, so that each part becomes a unified overall spatial structure, which is connected and interacted with each other to ensure the stability and stiffness of the steel structure workshop building.
- The roof and wallboard are designed to ensure the normal and safe production environment of the workshop. It forms the wind load that bears and transmits the weight of the wall through the foundation, wall beam and wind resistant column, and the wind load acts on the wall.
- The frame structure system consists of horizontal and vertical plane frames. As the basic load-bearing structure of single story steel factory building, horizontal frame is of great significance. It consists of foundation, roof beam and steel column.
Advantages of single story steel structure workshop
- 1. Easy assembly: all steel members arriving at the construction site are prefabricated. During the construction, the installation work needs to arrange and erect each structure according to the installation drawing. The installation sequence of the steel structure workshop is as follows: first, install the steel column and column cross brace, and install the roof beam and roof horizontal support. Finally, install purlin and enclosure structure.
- 2. Reasonable cost: the single-layer steel structure workshop is light in weight, reduces the foundation cost and has fast construction speed. It can be completed and put into operation as soon as possible. The comprehensive economic benefit is far better than that of concrete structure
- 3. Simple construction and short construction period: the production and installation of steel structures usually include processing all required components in the factory, and then transporting them to the construction site for assembly. Thus, the construction cycle is greatly shortened. A 4000 square meter building can be installed in 40 days.
- 4. Energy saving and environmental protection: the corrugated color steel plate and sandwich plate used in the prefabrication steel structure workshop are energy-saving materials. The steel structure is also constructed by dry method in the construction process to avoid dust and environmental pollution caused by concrete construction.