Details of rock wool insulation board in construction
The thermal insulation performance of rock wool insulation board is always very good, especially at room temperature. Its thermal insulation performance is much better than that of other insulation boards. In addition, the sound insulation effect of rock wool is also very good, which is widely used in Europe and North America. But pay attention to the following points during the construction of rock wool insulation board:
1. The facilities and pipes to be insulated shall be free from any leakage, dry surface, grease and rust. In order to prevent corrosion, appropriate coating can be applied.
2. In order to achieve the purpose of heat loss, all joints of plate and felt must be closely connected. During multi-layer insulation, each cross joint shall be staggered to avoid the formation of hot bridge, and cold bridge shall be eliminated during cold insulation.
3. Rock wool products should be covered with metal or plastic when they are used for outdoor thermal insulation or where they are prone to mechanical wear, and attention should be paid to the sealing of joints and seams. Glue seals shall be added when necessary, and the overlapping part of the wrapping layer shall not be less than 100mm.
4. For cold insulation, moisture-proof layer must be added on the cold insulation surface. When the temperature is especially low, the rock wool board without resin shall be used for heat insulation, and the damp proof layer shall also be fireproof.
5. When the temperature exceeds 200 ℃, proper external protection must be added to the insulation, so that the possible expansion will not change the thickness and unit weight.
6. For large diameter or flat wall equipment, rock wool board shall be used for insulation. When the temperature exceeds 200 ℃, insulation nails shall be added, and the external protection (spacing 400mm) shall be closely attached.
7. When the thermal insulation object is placed vertically and has a considerable height, its thermal insulation layer must have a positioning pin or a support ring, and the spacing shall not be greater than 3 meters to prevent the rock wool insulation board from sliding downward when there is vibration.
8. Outdoor thermal insulation and cold insulation should not be carried out in rainy days, otherwise rain proof measures should be taken.
If the construction of rock wool insulation board is treated carelessly, it is likely that the use of rock wool board will not achieve the effect.