How to insulate steel structures under high temperature?
Thermal insulation measures for steel structures under high temperature
1. When the steel structure is in a high-temperature working environment, the effect of high temperature on the structure should be considered. The design condition of high-temperature working environment is permanent. The high temperature action is a variable load, which shall be designed according to the bearing capacity limit state and the normal service limit state.
2. When the temperature of steel structure exceeds 100 ℃, the influence of long-term high temperature on the connection performance of steel and steel structures should be considered when checking the bearing capacity and deformation of steel structure.
3. When the temperature of steel structures under high temperature environment exceeds 100 ℃, the checking calculation of structure temperature effect shall be carried out, and protective measures shall be taken according to different situations:
- A: When the steel structure may be damaged by hot molten metal, the thermal insulation layer made of block or heat-resistant solid material shall be used for protection.
- B: When the steel structure may be directly affected by the flame for a short time, thermal insulation measures such as adding heat resistant thermal insulation coating and thermal radiation shielding shall be taken.
- C: When the bearing capacity of the steel structure under high temperature environment does not meet the requirements, thermal insulation and cooling measures such as increasing the member section, using fire-resistant steel or adding heat resistant and thermal insulation coating, thermal radiation shielding, water jacket thermal insulation and cooling measures shall be taken.
- D: When the high-strength bolt connection is heated for a long time to more than 150 ℃, thermal insulation measures such as heat resistant thermal insulation coating and thermal radiation shielding shall be taken.
- E: The thermal insulation protection measures of steel structures shall be durable under the corresponding working environment and compatible with the anti-corrosion and fire protection measures of steel structures.