Advantages and disadvantages of steel structure workshop
Steel structure workshop mainly refers to that the main load-bearing components are composed of steel, which can be divided into light and heavy steel structure workshop.
1. Widely used: it can be used in factories, warehouses, office buildings, gymnasiums, aircraft hangars and so on. It is not only suitable for Single-storey and long-span buildings, but also can be used to build multi-storey or high-rise buildings.
2. Simple construction and short construction period: all components are prefabricated in the factory and only need to be assembled on site, which greatly shortens the construction cycle. A 6000 square meter building can be basically installed in only 40 days.
3. Durable and easy to repair: the steel construction building designed by general-purpose computer can resist bad weather and only needs simple maintenance.
4. Beautiful and practical: the lines of steel structure buildings are simple and smooth, with a sense of modernity. The color wall body board has a variety of colors to choose from, and the wall can also use other materials, so it has more flexibility.
5. Reasonable cost: steel structure buildings have light weight, reduce foundation cost, fast construction speed, can be completed and put into operation as soon as possible, and the comprehensive economic benefits are much better than concrete structure buildings.
There are many and complex reasons why the quality of steel construction engineering is difficult to guarantee. There are problems caused by improper process, problems caused by violation of process operation, problems caused by the technical level and sense of responsibility of construction personnel, and quality problems caused by the mistakes of decision-makers.
Due to the nonstandard use of foam in the steel structure workshop, some manufacturers use low-cost non flame retardant materials as fillers to save costs, resulting in casualties caused by fire in the steel structure workshop.